threelogy

Video
Threelogy - Super Duper Highly Recommended

What more can I say? The same day edit they did was a big hit. They are really magaling. Very consistent. All their videos talaga, from day one of the planning, fan na ako. That is why wen I inquired tapos nalaman ko that they were already booked, nawindang ako! Huhuhu. I always, always wanted to have them on board. Even Clarice, when I mentioned it to her, nanghinayang din sya eh. Plus, at the time kasi, it was soo hard to decide because of their rate. Haha. I don't want to have extra spending pa for the video pero at the end of the day, my dream of having them prevailed.

Just to make kwento, they were not originally part of my super vendors talaga but God has been soooo good to me and 5 days before the wedding, with the help of Meann, my fellow w@wie na sobrang love ko , ahehehe, ayun, I got Threelogy! Haha. Special thanks din to Clarice because she was the one who talked with John para ma finalize ang booking. She was happy din kasi alam nya talaga that gustong gusto ko videos ni Threelogy.

True enough, they really delivered. Everyday talaga pinapanood ko yung SDE namen. Everybody loved the video. Hay. Another supplier na worth every penny talaga. Can't wait for the final wedding video.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS