merlene marcelo

Bridal Gown, Groom's Apparel, Entourage, MOB, MIL
Merlene Marcelo - Super Duper Highly Recommended

I love Merlene! I love my gown and that of the whole entourage! Everybody said that they were sooo impressed with the beadworks. It was done talaga perfectly. Very intricate beadings. The entou gowns were sooo pretty talagang very nice to look at! Kinarir ko talaga sya. I wanted my girls to look good. Well, exactly how I envisioned the gowns, yun yung na produce ni Merlene. Definitely worth every penny.

What I like most about Merlene is that, ako, anytime ako pumunta sa shop nya, I always get the same treatment eh. She listens to my suggestions. And talagang nag work yung supplier-client relationship namin. We even became friends na. My family loves her. Very bubbly, makwento and she cares talaga about her brides. I appreciated pa yung extra effort nya na everytime na feel kong mag fit, even my entou, she accommodated talaga. Wala ako masabi. Tapos, I can make her kulit pa all the time. Haha. At first, medyo nag worry din ako because she has this trademark eh. Ako naman, ayoko lang na parang one of those gowns lang yung gown ko so talagang binantayan ko yung style and all. Siguro, it helped na very open sya sa suggestions and I appreciated it talaga. Winner ang gown ko that night. Feel na feel ko talaga pagiging bride ko. Haha.

She attended pa the wedding tapos sobrang nakakatuwa sya kasi sabi nya the wedding was sooo great and she was very very happy to see yung mga gowns that she made plus alam mo yun, she enjoyed the wedding soo much. Tapos ako din naman I was soooo happy dahil I gave justice naman to her beautiful creation. Haha.

Honestly, when I saw the photos of myself wearing that beautiful gown, sobrang naiyak ako kasi feeling ko ang ganda ganda ko and the gown really looked bagay on me. Ang ganda rin ng effect nya sa photos. Even my suppliers, they were impressed with my gown. I think they meant what they said naman kasi talagang maganda sya.

The moms gowns were very,very nice din. My mom loved her gown sooo much. My sisters naman were super happy din with their gowns! Sexy eh saka not the usual pang-abay gown haha. The little girls were sooo cute to look at! Even their gowns have beadworks. I am crazy about the beadings talaga! Carefully done and evident ang wow factor. Very satisfied ako talaga.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS