edsa shangri-la hotel

Wedding Preps (2 garden suites, 4 executive garden rooms 4D-3N)
EDSA Shangri-la - Super Duper Highly Recommended

Hay. We had a great time at EDSA Shang. My family loved it there. We stayed at Garden wing and sobrang, sobrang worth it talaga. The rooms were really nice. Very clean and the service talaga is world class! I love how Jade and Janet helped me with all my concerns. Hay naku, at first I had a problem booking them because of this guy from Reservation. Pero deadma na lang kasi nag enjoy talaga kami sa Edsa Shang. Well, I think they enjoyed naman din the generous tips na binibigay ng Tito ko. Haha. Sabi nya kasi, they will talk about us if we give them so-so tips. I tell you, sa breakfast namin at HEAT, naku, they reserved talaga the best space for us, super feel na feel namin. Ang dami kasi namin that time and sobrang saya talaga. We had the best time ever at Shang.

Na enjoy din namin yung mga welcome fruits and even yung chocolates that they gave us. Haha. No problem sa parking, no problem sa room service, and eto pa, we left one bag in one of the rooms, we were not sure at time which room talaga, eh one of the macbooks nandon plus the wii and some stuff, including the cd of the SDE made by Threelogy, we called them midnight ng Sunday cos we were having a party in my cousins house, naisip lang namin to ask them if we left something, kasi my cousins were very, very sure na they placed it na raw in of the cars, still, we called Shang to check. Guess what, we left the bag nga and all the stuff complete sya nung nakuha namin. Diba ang nice no? I mean, yun yung binabayaran mo sa kanila eh. And they really, really met and even exceeded our expectations.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS