happiness times two!

oh, i am loving my new company phone! so pretty and chic. yey! i have been complaining about my aspen windows phone for, like, months now so imagine my joy when i got my android phone! yahoo!
lookie, lookie!











se xperia ray


super gaan as in very very handy sya! i was never a fan of xperia models but this one is really really nice. plus it is my first time to go android and i am liking it a lot.
but, you know what they say about first love? of course i am still a huge blackberry fan. xperia is just for work (and for sophie while we still save for her tab hehe) i will always be a blackberry user. lalo na now no! haha.

you see, i have been sooo good this year so siguro santa thought of giving me something to reward me diba? and yes he did. he granted my wish and super na-happy ako talaga.


bold 9900


o diba?  who wouldn't be happy? i am loving it to bits! super ganda lang plus sobrang bilis. grabe! hehe. merry na christmas pa! ikaw na santa, haha! thanks, mucho! loveyou. :wink:

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS