ayayay!

Yayyyyy! Sorry you guys! I have been inactive, I knooow. Alright, this would really be quick. I just want to give an update on what has been going on with us, your man and wife from this side of the planet. Haha. Labo.

We are set to move to our new place in a week! Goodness! Finally, after forty-seven years! Haha. Waiting to move in feels like forever, I tell you! Haha. I am so excited to decorate the entire place -- well, just to make kwento, somebody made the lay out for us and I will just be the one to execute it. All the stuff for the house were custom made according to our preference. Yeha. I won't be too specific with the items, will just let you guys see for yourselves when everything is in place already.

And yes, I am sooo giddy about the thought of us using the clubhouse for our first baby's christening! Haha. Not that I'm on the way already, but, hey who knows? That whole am-having-a-baby-next-year thing would not actually happen next year but this year? Hahaha. I am just kidding. I looove everything that comes with Royal Palm -- the pool, the gym, everything! Oh gosh, I can't wait for next week :)

Love, love looove.

Kisses!♥

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS