stradavarius string ensemble

Quartet (Ceremony and Reception) and Sound System (Reception)
Stradavarius String Ensemble - Super Highly Recommended; Recommended

The singers were sooo magaling. Everybody loved their rendition of most of the songs they played in the church and at the reception. I didn't get to hear most of the songs, kasi nga, sobrang lost ako that day. Pero ito talaga, I started crying na talaga when I heard yung start ng bridal march ko (Beautiful Days) Grabe. Nakakakilabot. I mean, I was shaking the whole time. Tapos nung nag wait ako sa labas, ayoko pa talaga pumasok, eh that time Clarice pala was asking May na how come hindi pa ako nagwalk. Haha. Funny kasi talagang sabi ako ng sabi na, wag muna, nanginginig ako! I can't walk, do not open the door yet! Tapos yun, when I finally entered the church, hindi ko na masyado narinig yung song. Nawala na ako lalo. Basta ang gusto ko lang that moment makarating sa altar dahil gusto ko ng maupo! Hahaha. I think, everybody were teary eyed nung naglakad ako. My parents were crying, Russel was crying, tapos my sisters were crying, as in everybody! Haha. Stradavarius did a good job talaga. And hindi naman ako nagkamali when I chose them.

Yun lang, eto, I heard na lang the kwento after the wedding na. When Clarice asked them on the day of the wedding na regarding my bridal march, my gosh, they practiced the wrong song pala! Instead of Kyla's Beautiful Days, U2's Beautiful Day yung alam nilang request ko. I think, miscommunication kasi at the time na nagsubmit ako ng final list, tapos nung ask nila if U2 song yung bridal march, instead na mag reply ako sa email, I just sent an SMS to Jojo. Although I remembered na I sent na the list talaga and I specifically mentioned the artist's name eh. Oh well, okay lang. At least they were able to sing naman the song nicely.

Regarding their sound system naman which was one of the freebies from Josiah's, kasi I prepared a separate cd for the house music, as in I asked my sister to compile all the songs that we wanted pero I don't know what happened, hindi sya na play during the wedding. Some were played pero upon request na ng mga cousins ko when we all went crazy dancing Soldier Boy and Low hahaha. Okay na rin but you know, mas okay sana if they played the cd we provided them.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS