photocopied!

Well, just want to share how our misalettes look like. I know I have shown you guys the DIY misalette cover in my previous post but I decided not to use them anymore. Sayang nga cos I have printed, like, 100 covers already. Anyway, okay lang. My misalettes turned oh-sooo-pretty naman kasi super simple and nag match sya talaga with my invites.


Lay out made by Printsonalities


Wedding Cord made by Glory Beads

Hay. The BIG day is fast approaching. Super careful ako with all the details. Ayoko ng may mismatches with the colors and styles. I guess you can see that naman kasi from the invites down to the guest cards and even the wedding cord, very consistent ako. Wait, why am I being too defensive ba? Hehe. Let me know your thoughts, okidoki? Sleeping now. Byei.

Kisses!♥

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS