blue green and chocolate brown

I have a few sketches here for the rest of the entourage. I am thinking of using chiffon or georgette fabric for their gowns that is why each gown has a flowing look. Nice. :-) I will meet up with Merlene on Saturday to finalize everything since the fabrics are with her already and I need to decide on it na. Anyhow, take a look:


Front-back-front-back-front-back :D



Nice,nice no?

Here naman is for ate beth. MOH ko din sya just like ate cherry. Merlene will come up with another design for ate to choose from in case di nya magustuhan. I super like the simplicity of the gown. Simple yet elegant.


Very ate beth :D

There you go. Well, no time masyado for new post. Next time, promise. Super!

Kisses!♥

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS