royal palm residences clubhouse

being one of the unit owners,  i must say that sulit what we have paid for and one of the reasons why i love our place talaga is because of the clubhouse. super great venue, everybody said the same thing. my only issue with them, as usual, was the admin. hay, sanay na ako sa kanila and it didn't affect naman the set-up and all (buti na lang!). the place looked even prettier right after the whole dress-up thingie. super beautiful!


the place can accommodate 150-200 pax. airconditioned with washrooms. i can help you out if you need a sponsor, just pm me. 

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

May I have your email add. I need a sponsor at royal palm residences

Anonymous said...

Hello.I need a sponsor on my wedding onNovember 19,2011 sa royal palm residences. I hope you can help me with it.Please email me at sarahjane_mong@yahoo.com
Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi! i really need a sponsor for my child's 1st bday on september. i hope you can help me please email me at celine4115@yahoo.com. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS