sistah act

My sister just came back from her recent trip abroad. It was a gift she gave to herself for her 23rd birthday. Lol. She toured around Vietnam, Cambodia and Singapore -- all by herself. Well, that's my sistah. Haha. But seriously, I dont think I could ever do that. Anyway, let me share with you some of the shots she took during her trips. I think they were good. Not bad using a point and shoot camera.











Belated happy birthday, atecheng! We love you.
Kisses from Russel and I ♥

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

wow, kapatid. so touched. thanks.

Jans said...

ooooh!! nice nice nga!:) Dati rin mahilig ako mag-picture a lot during travels, kaya tuloy ngayon napa-DSLR kami ni h2b.. ahaha!! kaya lang ngayon naman wala nang travels! ahaha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS