route to a happily ever after

The much anticipated pamamanhikan was finally over and done with last Thursday. Russel's family traveled all the way from Manila to our hometown in Bataan to ask for my hand and my folks have given their approval. Wow. I can't believe I am getting married. Well, mixed emotions. Russel and I were both nervous. We didn't know the basics of pamamanhikan. We were both tensed. We even suffered sudden loss of appetite. Seriously. Haha.

My soon-to-be in laws were really gracious. My parents were, surprisingly, emotional. Well, it was my father who was completely mental blocked. My mother, on the other hand, remained cool -- to think that it's her princess who is getting married. The youngest is getting married. The first one among her three girls, at that! Well, life happens to me. And I couldn't be happier. :-)

To those people who made the whole thing possible, here's for you:

My Parents -- You guys brought me to this world. You gave me life and I couldn't thank you enough.

My Sisters -- Three words, guys! BEST.SISTERS.EVER.

My Aunts and Uncles -- I feel blessed having them. Couldn't ask for more.

Cousins -- Talk about support and concern -- nothing and no one can beat them!

Soon-to-be In-Laws -- You gave life to my beb and I will be forever grateful for that.

Sisters/Brothers-In Law -- Thanks for the warm welcome :-)

Friends and all the people who care about me -- I am what I am now because of the love I get from you, guys!

So there you go! Funny, I was getting a little emotional na. Hehe. Oh well, it was all good in the hood! Will give update tomorrow. Pre-nup shoot, beybe!

Kisses!♥

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS