surprise!

Russel and I are getting married! ♥ Yey! We have actually started booking our suppliers as early as January -- but I didn't have time to really blog about it since I have been busy with work. Anyhow, we were able to make reservations na to majority of them so, all good -- wow, kaka- excite, promise! Hehehe. Here:

Venue: Fernwood Gardens

Our AE is Anna. We were able to settle 50% dp already. Balance to be paid 2 months before the wedding, ahrg! expensive! Hehe. :D

Church: St. Francis of Assisi Chapel

We have paid the 50% dp as well, already. Wedding ceremony would be at 6PM -- I wanted kasi not to have other couples waiting to be wed on the same day lined up outside -- so I have chosen the 6pm sched.

Caterer: Josiah's Catering

We have paid na the reservation fee. I am so psyched about Josiah's since I have been getting good feedbacks talaga sa food nila. Sooo geat daw. We got the super nice package. I am excited talaga. I was making kulit nga Maui, our AE, about some stuff. Like, super daming flowers, round or square white lanterns hanging around Coral Trees, lighted scented candles --- haha. Na co-confuse na nga sya cos I keep on mixing up everything eh. Pero okay lang. Haha. Restless daw ako. Hehe.

Bridal and Entourage Gowns: Merlene Marcelo

I loooove Merlene. I just love her! I am super excited with the design of my gown. She nailed it! Haha. Love the work arts! I can't wait. Well, it was Russel who actually did the negotiating with the rates. haha. Quite expensive but we got the nice package plus big discount. Salamat sa charm ng bebe ko. Hehe. :D We have paid the 50% dp na rin -- we will start na with the entourage sukatan after Holy week. She wants pala to see our moms so she would know their personality before we can finalize the design we have chosen for them. Tapos meet half way -- yey! A little costly pero pag nandoon ka na with Merlene and you see her designs, sobrang madadala ka na. Haha. Can't wait! :D

Flower Arrangement: 15-58 Flowers and Event Styling

Naku, pabalik balik si Claire sa office because I was asking for an assurance to have the bridal boquet arrangement I wanted. Ayun, I was convinced na, finally. So 50% dp na naman. They would be the one arranging the flowers for church din and the whole entourage so all good. Excited ako talaga with my boquet. Secret muna for now. Hehe

Still pending:

1. Make-up artist
2. Shangri-la Hotel Rates
3. Invites
4. Cake
5. etc.

So, there! Yay! Nga pala, thanks to W@W for inspiring me to blog about my wedding preps. Thanks, super!

kisses!♥

1 comment :

marisol said...

hi there! my friend emailed me your site...it's really amazing coz we're getting married at the same date, (although the churches are different) same reception venue and time (though different gardens, ours will be at fernwood1), same caterer - josiah, same couture - merlene...and same location for the honeymoon...although ours will be in Coron...

how amazing is that? i guess great minds think alike..hehe...

Congratulations and best wishes!

Marisol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS